Mysterious and powerful, this exquisite Mala of 108 beads consists of Tiger Eye Spheres. Tiger’s eye is considered an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to bring the wearer an ability to observe everything. Long has it been considered a stone of prosperity and good fortune; protecting the wearers resources and reflecting back threats from others.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders