Lord Bhairav, the ‘Frightful’, is an
incarnation of Lord Shiva and is also known as Kaal Bhairav. Reading the
40-verse long Bhairav chalisa is believed to cure a person of ego. The evil happening in your
life is reduced and your prosperity increases if you read the chalisa every
day. He is known to be kind and bestows devotees with wealth. Swastik Pooja brings
you an easy-to-carry pocket edition in a hardbound form. Written in Hindi and English
scripts in large, easy-to-read fonts, this chalisa also includes the Bhairav
aarti. It is perfect for personal ownership or to be given as a gift.)
-India's most premium handcrafted devotional books.
-Book with big fonts and hardbound for longevity.
-Pocket size for easy carry
-Beautiful and unique design and concept
-Trusted and loved by friends, family, children, parents and grandparents.
-Perfect gifts for all occasions such as rakhi, Janmanshtami, Diwali, Holi, Mahashivtarti, Navratri, birthdays, anniversary, house warming, baby shower, weddings, etc.
-Great as bulk gifts
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders