Mata Rani Pooja Peti is an auspicious & alluring addition to your altar, locker, pooja room, or any religious setting. Sherawali Mata is the Goddess of war, the warrior form of Parvati, whose story centers around combating the evils that threaten peace, prosperity, and the power of good over evil, ie, Dharma. She is the fierce form of the protective mother goddess, willing to unleash her anger against wrong, violence for liberation and destruction to empower creation. This Pooja Peti comes in a box, so, it's convenient to carry along and it can be kept in the business abode to bring good luck and prosperity. A great exchange of good wishes for the festive season!
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders