Sherawali Mata is the Goddess of war, the warrior form of Parvati, whose story centres around combating the evils that threaten peace, prosperity, and the power of good over evil, ie, Dharma. She is the fierce form of the protective mother goddess, willing to unleash her anger against wrong, violence for liberation and destruction to empower creation. Made of resin and marble dust, clad in white metal with electro gold/silver plating and embellished with swarovski crystals and pearls, this idol is ideal for gifting as a form of blessing, goodness and strength.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders