Yantras are fundamental part of astrological science. ‘Yan’ means to control, curb, or influence, and ‘Tra’ means a tool. So, it’s a tool that is meant to influence the environment, cosmic forces, spirits around us, the evil eye of our enemies. Sarv Siddhi yantra is blessed with the deities of wealth, good luck, prosperity, protection, and intelligence. It also acts as a shield against unknown enemies, helps in pacifying the planets and provides enlightenment to the worshipper. It helps to remove evil or negative energies from home/workplace.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders