Your cart looks empty, fill it with happiness!
Rudraksha Mala beads are viewed as ageless gems of the Gods, being the most remarkable guide in the way of Self-Realization.This Mala holds great importance in Hindu mythology. Lord Shiva is seen wearing a necklace made up of 108 Rudraksha beads which symbolize that the Lord Himself abides by the cosmic laws of the universe. It also symbolizes divine knowledge. Rudraksha beads and Malas are worn since old occasions to develop careful mindfulness, empathy, and Self-information to help every living being. This Mala is used as spiritual accessory or Pooja essential to chant mantras.
• Orders will be delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
• For Orders over Rs.950, delivery is free of charge.
• Customer can request for a return within 5 days upon receipt of the order.
• We offer free returns with a pick-up service on all prepaid (done by credit/debit card) orders across India
• All Products must be in good shape and packed in original packing.
• To request a return, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once we receive your returns and accepted by us, your refund will be completed via Credit Card or Debit Card.
• COD orders will have its refund through customer bank Accounts only.