Rudraksha Mala beads are viewed as ageless gems of the Gods, being the most remarkable guide in the way of Self-Realization.This Mala holds great importance in Hindu mythology. Lord Shiva is seen wearing a necklace made up of 108 Rudraksha beads which symbolize that the Lord Himself abides by the cosmic laws of the universe. It also symbolizes divine knowledge. Rudraksha beads and Malas are worn since old occasions to develop careful mindfulness, empathy, and Self-information to help every living being. This Mala is used as spiritual accessory or Pooja essential to chant mantras.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders