The rakhi that is tied around the wrist of bhabhi is called lumba rakhi. The tradition of Lumba rakhi finds its origins in Marwari(Rajasthan) culture. Celebrate this beautiful festival by gifting your bhabi(sister-in-law) this charming orange and golden work rakhi.
DISCLAIMER : Delivered product might vary slightly from the image shown.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders