A beautiful Kamdhenu cow with calf statue depicting the love of Mother and Child. The cow in Hindu society is traditionally identified as a caretaker and a maternal figure. Hindu society honors the cow as a symbol of unselfish giving and is revered as the most sacred animal. The statue can be kept at homes, offices and other places of work to worship it daily and get the blessings of the holy cow.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders