When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general. The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
• Orders will be delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
• For Orders over Rs 950, delivery is free of charge.
• Customer can request for a return within 5 days upon receipt of the order.
• We offer free returns with a pick-up service on all prepaid (done by credit/debit card) orders across India
• All Products must be in good shape and packed in original packing.
• To request a return, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once we receive your returns and accepted by us, your refund will be completed via Credit Card or Debit Card.
• COD orders will have its refund through customer bank Accounts only.