When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general. The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders