Burning incense has been a long tradition within Indian culture. All religions within India use incense during religious occasions to help with their worship. The aroma of the incense sticks is considered to have healing power that purifies the air and induces positive vibrations in the brain and helps a person concentrate more during meditation or a Pooja ritual. The aromatic fragrance of incense sticks fills the air with fragrance and blesses every corner with purity. Translating the basic incense holder to the placid form of the conch, this intricately handcrafted pooja accessory is a perfect choice for your home & as well Gifting.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders