Ashta Lakshmi are a group of eight manifestations of Devi Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth. She presides over eight sources of wealth. "Wealth" in the context of Ashta-Lakshmi means prosperity, fertility, good fortune or good luck, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power. Thus, the bearer of the yantra is blessed with all kinds of wealth and prosperity in his/her life.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders