In the yogic culture, Shiva is not known as a God, but as the Adiyogi or the first yogi - the originator of yoga. He was the one who first put this seed into the human mind. According to the yogic lore, over fifteen thousand years ago, Shiva attained to his full enlightenment and abandoned himself in an intense ecstatic dance upon the Himalayas. When his ecstasy allowed him some movement, he danced wildly. When it became beyond movement, he became utterly still. Aadi Yogi symbolizes the 112 possibilities to attain to Moksha (liberation) that are mentioned in yogic culture, and also the 112 chakras in the human system.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders