A Jyotirlinga or Jyotirlingam, is a devotional representation of the Hindu God Shiva. The word is a Sanskrit compound of Jyotis (radiance) and linga. The twelve jyotirlingas are believed to be the temples where Shiva appeared as a form of light. They symbolize the utmost reality and the supreme power and infinity of Shiva. By reciting the name of 12 Jyotirlinga a devotee can eliminate all the sins. Besides, the devotee becomes calm, and pure as he becomes illuminated and enlightened with supreme and divine knowledge.
1. Our return policy lasts for 4 days from the date of delivery.
2. Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
3. Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
4. To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Return shipping will be borne by the customer
6. Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
7. Product related to Karvachauth & Rakhi will not be returned after the festival.
1. Orders are delivered all across India in 3-4 working days.
2. Shipping is free on Pre-paid orders