- Your registration details which may include the email address and password provided by you. You may note that we adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to our service or your purchase transaction on the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behaviour of the Website.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
Platform may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as the Platform may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Are Children Allowed to Use the swastikpooja.com marketplace?
Use of the swastikpooja.com Business marketplace is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and who are business customers or service recipients. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, who is responsible or operating or functioning or receiving a service for the personal or business or institutional usage of a business establishment, you may use the swastikpooja.com marketplace only if you have been specifically authorized by your relevant personal who is of or above 18 years of age and in sound mind.
Platform may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails you want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
If you wish to have the Personal Information that you have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration or membership with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Platform keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavour to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Sites / Financial Data
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites. While transacting with other users of the Website, You may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website and Platform never receives your financial and payment information from these service providers. Your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information will be dealt by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Platform and Website shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information which you provide to these service providers.
What about Cookies
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., swastikpooja.com Associates with content served by swastikpooja.com) and in your Cart/wallet between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does swastikpooja.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of swastikpooja.com customers on behalf of service providers. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Swastikpooja.com – Grievance Officer
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
Mr. Nikhil Singhal
370, Sector-43, Gurgaon-122002 (Hr.) India Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
However, for any product or services related complaint or query, please contact email@example.com, (Customer Care). To register your complaint or query